Victoria Bed and Breakfast Inn - Vancouver Island BC
As Featured in the Apr/May 2013 issue in HOMES & LIVING magazine
In a 9 page spread in the Home & Epicure section of the magazine. Click on the following to view the article:
- Recommended by John Gilchrist in the Calgary Herald on Feb 16th 2013 "…Outstanding."
- Sylvia Main, owner of Fairholme Manor, was featured in the September 2012 issue of Boulevard Magazine. Read her interview
Our sweet breakfast pastries were recently featured in The Globe and Mail’s 21 Unexpected Delights Across our Flavourful Nation
- Fairholme Manor Victoria Bed and Breakfast Inn is a 5 star European style Boutique Inn located in downtown Victoria, BC, Canada. Fabulous ocean and mountain view suites. The Inn is located on an acre of park like setting next to Government House and Gardens featuring six beautifully restored suites in a beautiful historic mansion.
- Where Magazine recently named Fairholme Manor as one "10 Hotels Worth Booking Just for the Breakfast." The article also gave mention to our cookbook, Fabulous Fairholme: Breakfasts & Brunches, saying “It’s a good sign when a kitchen has a bestselling cookbook dedicated just to its breakfasts and brunches.”
- Sunset Magazine’s TOP 10 City Hotels - Fairholme Manor Victoria Bed and Breakfast
- Recommended by “Best Places to Kiss” 4 kisses (top rating)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY FODOR’S - Vancouver and British Columbia Edition
"An Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn located in downtown Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on Vancouver Island.
Fairholme Manor - Victoria bed and breakfast - is a delightfully restored Victorian mansion offering full amenities in private suites overlooking the inn’s beautiful private gardens against the scenic backdrop of the Olympic Mountains and Juan de Fuca Straits."
Located in a quiet park-like setting in downtown Victoria, this romantic, European-style bed and breakfast inn offers the ideal accommodation for honeymooners, anniversary couples, and those seeking a romantic getaway.
Fairholme Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn is close to the ocean, downtown Victoria BC tourist attractions, inner harbour and the US ferries from Port Angeles and Seattle.
For luxury Vancouver Island accommodations located near the heart of downtown Victoria, British Columbia visit Fairholme Manor a Historic downtown Victoria Bed and Breakfast Inn on Vancouver Island BC.
Best Places Northwest 16th edition
"Perched on a hill above downtown in a neighborhood so exclusive that British royal family stays nearby, Fairholme is an Italianate mansion whose high-ceilinged suites are unsurpassed, even in the upper-crust B and B capital that is Victoria. With Vast sitting areas, period furnishings, elegant but unfussy decor, fireplaces, soaking tubs, and bay windows overlooking the gardens, the five suites are sumptuous……"
Fairholme Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn is in downtown Victoria on Vancouver Island. Some visitors to Victoria might, however, prefer bed and breakfast accommodations in an ocean front nature setting outside downtown just 15 - 20 minutes by car around the other side of the outer harbour, in which case it is our pleasure to highly recommend Birds of a Feather (http://www.victorialodging.com) on Vancouver Island BC.
It is also our pleasure to recommend Sue and Bill’s 5-star B&B Chalet in Squamish, just 35 minutes south of Whistler Creekside Gondola.
If you’re wondering where to eat during your stay in Victoria BC, check out our post on the Top 15 Restaurants in Victoria BC.